Vacation Check Request

As a service to our homeowners, the South Milwaukee Police Department will stop by and check on your residence while you are on vacation. If you are leaving town and your house will be unoccupied, you can stop in at the police department and fill out a form that lets us know the dates of your absence and other pertinent facts. For your convenience, you can also download the vacation check request form and can email the form to Police Department Command Staff.